Additional services
Temporary resident permit, permanent residence permit

Temporary resident permit (TRP) and permanent residence permit (PRP) give undeniable advantages. These documents allow you to live and work in Poland, repeatedly cross the border of the country as well as to travel to other countries of Schengen zone without visa.

Residence permit in Poland is granted only if you have reasonable grounds:

SIVIAS will provide a comprehensive advice and help in obtaining temporary or permanent residence permit.

If you have questions or you are interested in ordering this service – contact us! We will help you with pleasure to implement your projects!

Contact form